Message to people who don't like poems
Don't stay here or you could have problems
I will not beat you if you don't like what I write
But go away and every thing is gonna be all right
It seems strange to think of this
However this state isn't just a crisis.
For all people who don't know me
Be careful I am crazy
I will often talk of my life
Which is always graven with a knife
Because all my friends say often that
Too many things are in my childish head
Poems are my favourite hobby
And nobody could try to stop me
All that you could learn of me is here
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
5 commentaires:
do you have a cleenex ?!
don't deprime !!!!
Don't cry like a baby the second "secerataire" of Lisieux ...
secretaire excuse me !
R1 and bigboss76 are jalous because they are no talent for write anything.
For the next poem, do you write in spanish?
Enregistrer un commentaire