We are the 19th of november ...
This date will be nothing for you but for me ... it's an important date ...
5 years later, at 23h , I pass my best night with the more beautiful girl that I have meet : Claire.
This girl aged by 23 now was the first girl who I was in love for.
The day I passed with her was magnificent , starting by a visit of Paris, then sing in the Opéra Bastille , and to finish moonlight night with her on Trocadero 's place.
Unfortunately, she went to an other school after the class of 2nd and I have never meeting her since her 18 years old birthday ...
That I regret now, is to not say her that I loved her ...
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
4 commentaires:
A beautiful dream ...
Poor girl ...
13 years : congratulation !!
eeeeh!!a boy of 13 years with a girl who is 18 years old,respect man !
Yeah it was the same to me, but I was eighteen and she was 12... and it was my niece...
Wor are everywhere
Do you trust this?, think what you want as everyone think what he wants about you...
Tcha
if you always describe how are your love nights, do not carry if you still single ;)
Enregistrer un commentaire